dear honda, please send me an s2000
Are you even into cars?
I am normally not into cars, like really, I’ve never been into cars before. But when I saw this car for the first time, something clicked, like I just loved it.
Why do you like this car?
There are a lot of things I love about this car, I’ve put it into a list because it is a lot.
- big hood – I like longer hoods, usually seen on convertibles
- convertible – they feel nice on the highway and backroads (and when its hot out)
- its manual – listen, automatics are fine but manuals are my stuff, they are just better
- Honda – its a reliable Japanese car company
- RWD – easier to say, drift, than front wheel drive
- gas mileage – although ~20 mpg isn’t the best, it is pretty good for a track car
- 2003 – I like Hondas 1990-2010 cars more than their current cars
Which one do you like?
Personally, I like the AP1 2003 three with a front bumper lip. If I were to tell you everything I want, here it is:
- AP1 2003 Model
- Red Body
- Black Sport Rims
- Black Interior
- Manual Transmission
- Used – Never Driven 18 year old car is bound to be \(\)
Is there even a used car that fits all of these wants?
Yes, there actually is, it is 300 miles from were I live though and I just haven’t had time to check it out. So, Honda if you want to buy this for me and send it to me, please do. ;). The car is here. Honda if you want to purchase this for me, please email me here ([email protected])